top of page
We're in North Berkeley's Safe & Delicious Gourmet Ghetto!
The Ideal Location with Lots of Great Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Parks...
a Short Walk from UC Berkeley Campus, Downtown, Public Transit & much more!
Walk or Bike to Everything!
- Walk to Cal Campus in 6 Minutes!
- Bike to Campus in 1 Minute!
- Walkscore 91: "A Walker's Paradise!- - A Short Walk to: Downtown Berkeley, BART Trains, and AC Transit Buses
- Click here for more details on walk / biking times.
Groceries, Produce, Drugstores
Great Restaurants & Cafés!
- Gregoire, Saul's Deli, Crepevine
- Café Gratitude, Juice Bar Collective
- Mint Leaf & Taste of the Himalayas
- Epicurious Garden Gourmet Takeout
- Many More... Click for a list!
Recreation Steps Away
- Live Oak Park with Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts, Rose Garden
- Walk to 3 Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness, YMCA, & Cal's RSF
Want to know how long it takes to walk or bike to different places
on campus & in Berkeley? Click here for details!
More Photos of Our AMAZING Gourmet Ghetto Neighborhood!
More Tips for Visitors
- Bicycle Rentals
- Bicycle Sales & Repairs
- Car Rentals
If you want a house tour, please contact us first. Please only visit the house when we have confirmed your appointment.
bottom of page